Hey, I've been tagged! That gives me no choice...
1. What are your nicknames?
I used to have a lot more than I do now... I think the only ones I still ever hear sometimes is Lishers, Areesha and Lisa... ODD
2. How do you style your hair?
Style? Umm, I often brush it? Sometimes put it up in a clip or ponytail or in a hat?
3. What's new in your life right now?
My purse got stolen yesterday!! By a couple of the homeless guys we've done LOADS for with StreetReach... what a discouragement!
4. What color shirt are you wearing now?
black, with the most COMFY red woollen jumper/cardigan/sweater/not sure what to call it
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert, unless it's confrontation in any way in which case I shrink back into my shell and call for help.
6. Which hand do you write with?
Left! Same with Steve... mwahahaha the recessive genes will continue!!
7. Do you nap a lot?
Not usually... don't really have the time.
8. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Tell somebody to slap me in the face! The person I like is taken by ME!
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
The past going away in an unretrievable manner
10. What was the last thing you ate today?
chocolate! just after a very nutritious lunch, though
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Anywhere from about 5 minutes to 45 minutes, depending on how late I've slept in
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Email, Facebook, Livejournal, sometimes Myspace, and fairly often my banks' websites
13. When you were a kid, did you want to grow up to do what you're doing now?
No. But I may, at some point in the future, be a teacher, author and church pianist.
14. If you could make anyone your personal butler/maid for the day, who would it be?
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Brandon Heath, "Give Me Your Eyes". Specifically the line that goes, "Give me your arms for the broken-hearted / The ones that are far beyond my reach." Methinks a hard lesson in forgiveness for purse-snatchers is in store.
16. What is your primary music-playing contraption?
computer, often via playlist.com when we get bored of ones we have saved
17. What's better: eternal love or memorable love?
I'm stealing Teija's answer: I would hope an eternal love would be memorable as well...
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Be really confused, seeing as I'm in the UK.
19. If you could choose your dream home and its location without worrying about cost, where would you live?
Somewhere on a mountain.
20. Favorite ice cream topping?
Topping, not flavor? Well hot fudge, duh.
Bold the ones that are true.
Italicize the ones that are sort of true.
Please elaborate on them too ;)
- I am 5'4".
- I think I'm ugly.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/had braces.
- I wear glasses.
- I'd get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free.
- I have had more than two piercings.
- I have had piercings in places besides my ears.
- I've sworn at my parents.
- I've run away from home. -- Not technically?
- I've been kicked out of the house.
- My biological parents are together.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I've lost a child.
- I've slipped out a "lol" in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I've snorted while laughing.
- I've laughed so hard I've cried.
- I've glued my hand to something.
- I've laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I've had my trousers rip in public.
- I've had stitches. - finger!
- I've broken a bone. - neck!
- I've had my tonsils removed.
- I've sat in a doctor's office with a friend.
- I've had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I've had serious surgery.
- I've had chicken pox.
- I've driven over 200 miles (320km) in one day.
- I've been on a plane.
- I've been to North America.
- I've been to Niagara Falls.
- I've been to Japan.
- I've been to Europe.
- I've been to Africa.
- I've been lost in my city. - probably, generally speaking, I'm usually lost
- I've seen a shooting star. :-D
- I've wished on a shooting star.
- I've seen a meteor shower.
- I've gone out in public in my pajamas. - (pssst, Teija! it's Northumbria University, not Newcastle!)
- I've been to a casino.
- I've been skydiving.
- I've gone skinny dipping.
- I've played spin the bottle.
- I've crashed a car. - several times, none serious though
- I've been skiing.
- I've been in a play.
- I've met someone in person from the internet.
- I've caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I've seen the northern lights. - want to, though!
- I've sat on a roof top at night.
- I've played chicken.
- I've seen the RHPS. - the what?
- I've eaten sushi.
- I've been snowboarding.
- I'm single.
- I'm in a relationship.
- I'm available.
- I'm engaged.
- I'm married.
- I've gone on a blind date.
- I've been the dumpee more than the dumper. - 50/50
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I've been divorced.
- I've had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. - who hasn't?
- I've told someone I loved them when I didn't. - not on purpose...
- I've told someone I didn't love them when I did.
- I've kept something from a past relationship.
- I've had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I've kissed a member of the same gender.
- I've had sex with someone of the opposite gender.
- I've had sex with someone of the same gender.
- I've had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I've been kissed in the rain.
- I've had sex outdoors.
- I've hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I've done something I promised someone else I wouldn't. - who hasn't? (and, Teija, RANDOM! LOL! I had so forgotten about that!)
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I am keeping a secret from the world.
- I've cheated while playing a video game.
- I've cheated on a test. - Once. Felt horrible!
- I've driven through a red light. - Loads of times. Felt more idiotic.
- I've been suspended from school.
- I've witnessed a crime. - Chavs beating up a kid. Also felt horrible.
- I've been in a fist fight.
- I've been arrested.
- I've shoplifted.
- I've consumed alcohol.
- I have/do smoke(d) cigarettes.
- I have/do smoke(d) pot.
- I regularly drink. - in a responsible adult kind of way
- I've taken painkillers when I didn't need them.
- I take cough medication when I'm not sick.
- I've done hard drugs.
- I've been addicted to an illegal substance. - thankfully, caffeine is not illegal
- I can't swallow pills.
- I can swallow about five pills at a time no problem.
- I can sing well.
- I've stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
- I open up to others too easily.
- I watch the news. - sometimes. not always.
- I don't kill bugs. - only when absolutely necessary
- I hate hearing songs that sacrifice meaning for sake of being able to rhyme.
- I fucking swear regularly.
- I sing in the shower.
- I am a morning person.
- I paid for my mobile phone ring tone.
- I'm a snob about grammar. - not nearly as much as I used to be
- I am a sports fanatic.
- I play with my hair. - way too much!!!
- I have/had "x"s in my screen name.
- I love being neat.
- I love spam.
- I've copied more than 30 cds in a day.
- I bake well.
- My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, red or blue.
- I don't know how to shoot a gun. - Steve wants to learn though.
- I am in love with love.
- I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
- I laugh at my own jokes. - to be fair though, I laugh at EVERYone's jokes.
- I eat fast food weekly.
- I believe in ghosts. - spirits, but not the float-aroundy ghosty things
- I am online 24/7, even as an away message.
- I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
- I am really ticklish.
- I love white chocolate.
- I bite my nails. - Steve does that for me
- I play video games. - rarely, but sometimes
- I'm good at remembering faces.
- I'm good at remembering names.
- I'm good at remembering dates. - I have a crap memory, ok??
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- My answers are totally honest.
|comments: Leave a comment|